|
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
|
|
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
The tot of going out wif d bf dint turned out to be as planned. ma pay got delayed AGAIN. Im gonna make it up to you, i promise. And also to Fudge, sorry for d delay gerl. faham2 je lah hek. heh! And bcoz of dat, we only manage to catch 'Blood Diamond' and had meals before & after the movie started. Hungry Monsters kan?? haha! Initally, I heard feedbacks dat the show was REALLY very nice. Yeah Right! It wasnt dat fantastic though. I mean, movies like.. Pirates of the Caribbean,etc.. is WAYY much better. duhh.. Luckily it was Free. so yeah.. u feel me rite? haha. And so, in freaking two daes time.. I'll be getting ma results. I really wanna go Accountancy lah.. Someone pray for me? hehs. Hey junkie, tell me more bout ya course ok. We'll meet up one dae wif Fudge and all mayb? Gotta bounce. Working in the morn tomorrow. You'll be ma alarm clock yeah? haha! |