|
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
|
|
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Did i ever tell you that life being the Class Rep can be very very leceh. I swear. Like you are totally responsible for every shit. hmm. I ought to get used to it. The class hasnt been wuite responsive. Almost everyone seems quiet. bluerhh. Any ideas how to make d class lively? haha. I can already identify the different 'clans' of the class. Ok ok. Wateva. Fen, Lily & Me went for the Accounting Race after school. Supposedly, i have to send 5 groups with 3 members each, to the in-charge. Sadly, having the can-be-bothered kinda ppl in class, i managed to send only 2 grps. Pathetic? VERY DUH. We reported at 3pm for the race, feeling very dreadful. I was soo running out of energy la. The race which ended 90 mins later, turned out to be uninteresting. hah. Despite all that, we managed to clinched the THIRD prize! coolness right?? hahaha. It was soo unexpecting, seriously. I was freakingly shocked la. Met Abg Ipan on the wae back home in the train as he was from BoonLay. He wanted me to accompany him to Bedok for Lunch. Initially, i dint want to but after much persuasion from him, i got no choice. cam kesian pon ade eh. hah. And ya, i got a Free meal from him! DOuble Cooolnesss... =) Bf went jb. Wanted to make me a surprise but was to no avail.. thanks to ME. hehe. soory syg! i wanna see d bagpack tomorrow k? love u. |