MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
Saturday, April 14, 2007

Went out to meet Bf in the evening to settle some shits out. bluerghh.

Got home at 10 and abg anas was at home. As usual, he was playing the comp & browsing through Friendster, looking at pictures of some gorgeous gerls. cheeky guy he is! haha. and at some point he went, '' Damn. Is She a GUY or something? She looks so bapok la.'' I swear, that gerl he's talking bout looks purely woman-like. I dont understand why he has that kind of thinking. weirdy huh. So while he was playing the comp, there i was lazing around at ma very own bed. Another remark he made was, '' Yu, i think i wanna take some half-naked picture shots of mine & upload it in Friendster.. just like some of these people here in frenster.'' I was like.. WTF? ''STOP IT!'' and there we were laughing away.. muahahaha!



Suddenly i saw his shades lying on ma bed. Feeling freakingly dull, i grabbed his shades and took some photoshots. hhehe. and gladly it turned out to be something like dis.........





What do you think? Shades with Nightgown. issit Cool or what? haha!