MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ques: Wonder what's hanging up there?
Ans: Men covered in white suit!



-Muahahahha!!



Went to the Padang to catch the official opening of Arts Fest with Bf.( Arts Fest eh?) I'm not even sure of the name lah.. haha. It was a short event that lasted only half an hour....



Here are some other pics;





They wrapped up the event by having a fireworks display!! How cool is that? I mean i got to watch the fireworks with beau's company for the first time. *winks winks* However, i personally feel that the display wasnt that great. I really am hoping that i could get the NDP tix this year. I definitely gonna attend the event & watch the spectecular fireworks, can?! =)


Beforehand, we catched 'Pirates of the Carribean' @ The Cathay. I dint even have a single penny with me just now. and thanks to Bf, i got the chance to watch the movie & had my dinner, all on him. Very sweet rite ma syg.. *hugs hugs*




U know how much i adore YOU right?=))