MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Have been MIA. all thanks to the supposedly "intensive mugging". hahas. two papers down & two more to go. Marketing exam's tomorrow and i dint study the whole dae of todae. can you believe that?! But ya, not to worry.. I did ma revision on the previous days & gonna do it again tomorrow morning at six! hopefully I can get up by bibik cum sis's waking-me-up-routine! hahaha!



Had a wholeday-break today despite all these muggings! yep yep. went to meet Bf, after four days of not meeting? a new record! muahaha. We had our breakfast at Mac & headed Vivo after that. Catched Rush Hour3. The show was hilarious la! I laughed my ass out la can??! All thanks to the joker, Chris Tucker. hahahaha! Next, i accompanied Bf for his haircut. We dint really spent much time at the mall. And ya, did i tell you that the scenery from outside Vivo is getting sucker-er? Hell ya. I mean there are construction sites everywhere! It isnt the romantic place afterall.. haha.



Took the busride home. and yeshh, we CAMWHORED!=D




-erm.. my very very first picture-edition. How is it? ok..., Amie wldnt fine it a wow-ser(hehe!) but who cares.. bluekk! haha!

and and and.. I must give credits to Siti Nur Iryani Bte Waled for having a "free guiding lessons" specially for her darling cousin..(ME!!) muahahah. Thanks babeh!!=p