MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
Thursday, August 16, 2007

  • Marketing exam are over & done with for this semester. There wont be anymore FOM in the next sem. yayness! but but.. I'm gonna miss MrLee! Though he might look strict, he's a superb teacher with a great sense of humour(: gonna miss you TEACHER! & ya, he used to keep on reminding me not to call him by that name but i still insist. hehes. yada yada yada.. enough of school shits.

Now; reality check. fasting month is like soo soo near.. hmm, a month or less? the best parrt.. I still have a lot more "debts" to pay! arghhh!! I hope to clear them asap.

  • and now too, I'm torn. should I work during my one month break or simply slack at home? If i work, i can earn some cash. BUT. most likely I'll be working 6 days a week, 10 hrs per day. which simply means, I only have a day rest per week. and that also means.., I wont be meeting Bf that often.. BUT AGAIN, the pay will be quite a bomb la. But ultimately that will be provided IF im employed la. haha! so ya.. your views, anyone??? Hit me ya.=))