|
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
|
|
Monday, October 8, 2007
I'm leaving messages and voicemails Telling you I miss you Baby am I doing too much Tell me what's the issue Who I give these lips to This is turning into something I ain't hip to Baby am I doing too much .. See you got me all alone Waiting right here by the phone For you to call me, Just to hear Your voice tone I keep on wondering if you were even feeling me, I keep on wondering if this was even meant to be .. Tell me im not wasting my time Boy, you showing me no sign, is it cuz u on ya grind cuz you're always on my mind .. I keep on wondering if everything you said was true I keep on wondering if you were really coming through .. All i can picture is the color of your eyes, and the way u make me smile I ain't feeling this in a while, But I come to a conclusion that this is pure illusion Chaos and confusion but I'm not gonna let it ruin .. The way I feel about myself cuz I got self-esteem, sometimes I wonder if I'm just chasing a fantasy..
|