|
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
|
|
Saturday, October 13, 2007
One day to raya. shits have been gg on between me & him. how cool is that? maybe HE's testing us? hmm. I'll just leave it up to the fate to decide. I onced think through and it made me turned into a mad woman for five seconds. whateva shit happens, all i know is.. i wanna go out as much this yr's raya. I dont care with who. I dont mind making friends! =p(haha!) Rushed down to geylang after school with nat's company. funny isnt it? a chinese gerlfren who would want to go to such places. freaky huh? hahs. both of us had henna on our hands. err, with the same design! jiwe kan.. hahhaha! And for the record, i bumped into quite a few of my guyfrens today! i was in a hurry thus, i dint get the chance to talk to them that much., except for ayie! gosh that guy. Long time no see sey. say, nearly 2yrs? i barely recognised him la. ppl do change, rite? that's just human beings. hope i'll bump into more frens in times to come.. it would be coolness...;) anyways.. to ma dear Siti Nur Iryani Bte Waled.. why in the world wouldnt u inform me bout the accident?! i would have visit u ok. hmmph! wateva it is., get well soon ya! see you tmrw ok??!! -ps; salam lebaran my muslim friends!!=D
|