MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
Saturday, November 3, 2007



Last thur went out for raya-outing with the zebras. ok, not all were there. the expected ones; you-know-who. It was freakingly last minute la. Though raya was a bit "basi" to most ppl, we dont give a shit la kan. hah! but honestly, we dint do much of the visitings. ppl were just not at home. haha. but nonetheless, I am glad i visited some of my close friends' place...(:



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Met up with boyfriend in the afternoon after his class. Headed down to town. Was at the CentrePoint area & out of sudden... Bf came out with a "game"!!


The game goes like this.. Me & Bf will initially go seperate ways & meet up in 20mins time with our surprised gift(s),costing from $20-$30.


I find the "game" interesting & decided that we should gave it a GO...

Getting ready for the "quest". haha!

me: Let's give each other a clue?

him: I want toys.

me: I want something I can wear on..

& sooo.. the quest begins......

5mins.....

10mins....

15mins......

20mins......

& tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... hehehhee!!

I got him the sipderman figurine & a marvel "guess who" kinda game. & he got me an Everlast pink shoeee! I am sooooo happpy!!

OK OK.. His gifts are better than mine right?!? I know. But honey will still love me, right?? muahaha!

I enjoyed my day. I enjoy being with darling. I enjoy his jokes. Most of all I LOVE HIM.