MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Today was a pretty short day but it was definitely enjoyable.

Amie&cuzzins and I went for a short trip to ard d neighbourhood.(haha!)

Had our lunch and next went for a movie; Alvin and the Chipmunks.

The story is supper cuteee despite the fact that the storyline is a bit dull.
I like Theodore the most! he's the cutest la cannn=p








We girls decided to take picture with the poster. but ika insisted she 'kiss' Theodore instead of me! hmmph.








We took a few shots and she continued 'kissing' Theodore though it was actually my turn to 'kiss' him! & I was unhappy bout that, yet she kept on teasing me. hmmph. (hahhaa!)













She finally gave in & let me took my turn. =p but unfortunately, my butt was somehow facing the camera! muahahahha









next, had our dinner at...





That was my first time eating there. was a bit lost. but thank god, Amie & Ika guided me along. hahaha! (:


-dear, thanks for the fun. more merriment awaits. love u. ((=