|
MS.IKNOWEVERYTHING
|
|
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
truth hurts
Today i realised one thing. No matter how close you are to someone, sooner or later there'll be one day where things between u and the other party just did not turn out right. Then again, nothing last, remember? I always thought he's the one for me. I always thought that he'll be there every moment i need him. I always have that idea of living together and have kids and he'll be the one sending them to school. A bit too early to plan about future, dont you think? True. However, those were the happy times that we used to have which led to such thinking. It is sad when you tried ways to make the other party happy but everything you did seem not sufficient enough. There goes a saying; "opposite attracts". How far you agree to that line? Well, i dont think i agree much to it. There are so many difference in us that i can think of. For instance, i might like to have some plan in mind, but d other party disapprove of the idea. Wouldn't it be a disapointment? For most of my time living in this world, my telephone line has been the best communication so far. I started chatting on the fone since the age of 12. I can be a very good person to talk to, trust me. Easy-going people are the best people whom i can connect with. Imagine yourself with a person who does not like to communicate through means of telephone lines. How do you deal with that? I still has some faith. All i need now is some effort coming from you. |